How Financially Stable Is Farmers?
The A.M. Best Company, who is responsible for evaluating the financial strength
of companies, ranks Farmers with an A (Excellent) rating. This rating means that
Farmers has the financial resources and favorable operating results to provide for
our customers in the event of catastrophes, or other adverse events in the marketplace.
Is there any way
to lower my overall
Your agent can provide valuable insight on non-insurance risk management practices
to reduce claims and insurance expenses.
How do I find
a Farmers agent?
Click on Find an Agent on the left navigation bar and you will be linked to a Business
Insurance expert who has completed specialized training and demonstrated proven
results in order to earn the distinction of Commercial Qualified agent.
What specialized coverage
does Farmers offer
Find out more about any of these specialized coverage options available for your
Specific questions related
to the types of
business insurance offered
Artisan Contractor Insurance
- Employee Benefits Liability Insurance
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- Garage keepers Insurance
- Earthquake Insurance (where available)
- Umbrella Insurance
- Business Life Insurance
- Pollution Liability Insurance
- Surety Bonds
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance
- Building Ordinance Insurance
- Condominium Directors &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; Officers Liability Insurance
- Condominium Unit-Owners Insurance
- Personal Insurance
Coverage for carpenters, plumbers, electricians, painters, mason
service providers, landscape gardeners, janitors and carpet cleaners.
Auto Trades Insurance -
- What is Equipment Breakdown coverage?
- What does Installation coverage pay for?
- What does Tools and Equipment coverage pay for?
- What additional coverage is available for work performed by others?
- Does my policy cover me for construction defects?
Coverage for body shops, repair garages, auto dealerships, quick lube oil change
outlets, transmission shops, muffler shops, auto glass shops, and gasoline service
Commercial Real Estate Insurance
- Am I covered for loss of income if my business is shut down due to a loss?
- Is there a way to cover my employee's tools used in the business? \
Coverage for office buildings, retail shopping centers, buildings
used for manufacturing and industrial assembly, and private commercial warehouses.
- I own an office building and rent suites to tenants. Are the elevators in my building
Habitational Insurance -
- Is there a policy that would pay for new replacement locks for the entire building
should my employee lose the master key?
- How does your policy add value for my tenants?
- What should I consider when looking for a new business location?
for apartment owners, condo association members, expanded directors and officers
liability and business income.
Manufacturing Insurance -
- Does Farmers write apartment and condominium insurance?
- What is included in Condominium Directors and Officers Liability Insurance?
- What is Condominium Unit-Owners Insurance?
for manufacturers of food, plastics and rubber products, office equipment, metal
working and metal products fabricators, and audio, video, and communications equipment
Restaurant Insurance -
- What is Product Recall coverage?
- How can I make sure I have complete coverage for my sophisticated high-tech equipment?
- Why does a job shop that doesn't make a product need Products coverage?
for buffets, cafes, cafeterias, carry-out restaurants, coffee shops, fine dining
restaurants, delis, drive-ins, and fast food.